I know…I know. I’m getting a little ahead of myself, but this gorgeous weather in the Baltimore area yesterday and today is making me yearn for summer, relaxation, sunshine and catching up on some good books. In less than five weeks, I’ll be on summer break from the University, and I’m already lining them up. I’m going to plow through some, and I can’t wait. It’s never to soon to get your ducks…I mean…books…in order.
Pictured above is my list:
- The House at Riverton and The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- Once Upon A Time There Was You by Elizabeth Berg
- Evening Glass by Maeve Binchy
- The Lost Wife by Alyson Richman
- Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ranson Riggs
- The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
- The Guide To Literary Agents (gotta get on this as agent and publisher searching will be top priority as I wind down the writing of my own novel, tentatively entitled Baseball Girl.)
What’s on your summer reading list???
What do you plan on getting to this summer?
I haven’t updated my Recommended Reads area in a while, so if you feel like posting some recommendations, please do so.