I would like to thank Deborah at The Container Chronicals (http://myriad234.wordpress.com/) for bestowing this lovely blogger award upon Steph’s Scribe! I am very happy to accept. And now, as these awards go, I must disclose seven things about myself, and then pass along nominations. It’s a “Pay-It-Forward” kind of thing, and it allows us to share with our readers bloggers that we enjoy reading and following. Thanks again, Deborah.
Seven Random Things About Myself
- I have a cameo appearance in the film “Major League II.” The movie was filmed at Camden Yards in Baltimore when I worked for the Orioles. My father has a cameo in James Bond’s “Goldfinger” – it was filmed in Fort Knox, Kentucky, when he was in the army.
- One of my dreams would be to speak Italian fluently, but they say to speak it fluently, you have to live there. I recently had my palm read and was told I will spend time overseas. Let’s hope it’s in that Villa in Tuscany I’ve been dreaming about for years…
- I have a very serious boot addiction that I must get under control.
- I’ve been writing poetry since I was about 12 or 13 years old. I still have some copies of those early poems. I want to vomit when I read them.
- My children are my loves. I love them more than words can say.
- I’m thankful for our immediate families. Though we are small in number, we are mighty. Never underestimate the power of a good hug, from either side of our loving family.
- It took me a long time to stand up for myself with regard to supposed friendships. I’m a solid, loving, and inclusive friend, yet if I don’t receive the same treatment in return, the likelihood of us remaining friends is nil. And although it’s given me brilliant material to write about, in real life, I’m just too old for that kind of garbage now.
And now I nominate the following blogs: