I’ve assembled a list of gift ideas to give that very special woman in your life. To make it easy, I’ve selected items that women might struggle to buy for themselves, but when they get them as a gift, they are so appreciative. Here’s my list…feel free to add on any ideas I’ve neglected in the comments area!
1. Cashmere—Cashmere anything works…sweater, scarf, or wrap. It’s luxurious, but something we may tend to not want to spend on ourselves. Receiving it as a gift makes it that much more special. Pictured is a J.Crew scarf and a wrap from Garnet Hill.
2. Charm bracelet—I love my charm bracelet. I wear it all the time. It reminds me of people and places. I wouldn’t trade it for the world. I have a ton of charms on it, all of them from my husband, grandmother, and mother.
3. Warm boots—As a confessed “bootaholic,” I love anything boot-related. But I don’t know if I’d spend money on a casual pair like these. Would love to receive these as a gift. From American Eagle.
4. A Camera—Last year I received this Nikon3100D and I LOVE IT. I use it all the time, especially now that I’m a blogger, but the camera takes a great photo.
5. A Clutch—This clutch by Betsey Johnson is so cute. I have one in black patent, and I get compliments on it all the time. Sometimes a woman doesn’t want to lug around a big purse. This one makes it easy to go out and not feel like you’ve got a diaper bag with you.
6. A Thoughtful Gift Basket—Put some things together that she would really like…a book she’s wanted to read, a spa gift certificate, her favorite wine, tickets to the theatre. This shows you put some thought into it—and her. Pictured here, some great wine, a spa gift card, and my novel in a basket with great treats and wine charms.
7. A White Winter Coat—There’s nothing as lovely as a white coat. And trust me, because it’s white, women my be way too practical to get it for themselves. However, as a gift, it’s special, and you’ll treat it that way. Wear it on special nights out. From Anthropologie.